See Me Now [Post #619]

Love me a good ol' Memorial Day weekend having three days off is great. I've been able to catch up and relax from this week and now I can prepare for the next week. I am only working four days next week so I get double the vacation time and I've been sooo needing it. Super special though! Sabbath is UP! Go check out all of these kick ass designers that make everything happen, unlimited hot goth mami looks~
Hairbase: Hexed - Sinead Hairbase EvoX Unisex @Sabbath Event
Face Tattoos: Hexed - Rawwr Face Tattoo EvoX Unisex @Sabbath Event Eyebrows/Mole/Eyeliner: WIHK - Rosa Eyeshadow @Sabbath Event
Eyes: [VelvetVue] Lunar Eyes @Sabbath Event
Top/Corset/Skirt: [DEZZBANKS] SABRINA - Fatpack @Sabbath Event
Bag: NOIR - The Grim bag @Sabbath Event
Shoes: [Celesticat] Spiked Sandals @Sabbath Event
Background: MINIMAL - Insomnia Basement