Strong Enough [Post #629]

I have been slightly MIA for a while. I went out of town for my aunts memorial and it was just... bleh as the best way to summarize it. I really miss her and she's been the first close death in my family so we didn't really know how to process it, at least I didn't. She left behind two amazing kiddos that I hope to keep in contact with a lot better. This whole trip was a reminder to keep your family close because you don't know when you won't have the time to talk to them again.
Hair: Beusy: Olivia Hairstyle / Fatpack Hat: +CHANDRA+ Worn Cap FATPACK @Sabbath Event
Glasses: [Black Lotus] Faye Glasses // FATPACK @Sabbath Event
Tattoo: DAPPA - Shadow Tattoo. @Sabbath Event
Outfit: ...:::Beautiful Dirty Rich:::... Drea - Bodysuit- @Black Fair
Shoes: [Enchante'] - Averill Shoes - Black Pose: [piXit] A Bit Dramatic - Poses @Sabbath Event
Cactus: Apple Fall Background: RAMA - #selfie_RAMA Iron Wall

Popular Posts