Got a Little Something There [Post #631]

Been looking for new jobs while hating the other job. I still however am forever grateful to have one... just hoping someone who needs it will pick my position up. I'm just tired of being treated and paid like trash. I've been working for them for four years and not a single thing has gotten better since I've started. On a much lighter note, I had a well needed retreat at my local Pagan resource center. I made life long friends and hope to be back up there next month for some more help around the campus.
Hair: Lamb. Gem - Black Pack Bangs: Beusy: Bambi Hairstyle w Dual-Tone / Ombre v2 Eyes: [VelvetVue] Looming Eyes @Sabbath Event Glasses: .random.Matter - Moonbul Glasses Lipstick: [ badwill ] Venom Lipstain - EVOX @Sabbath Event Dress: .Aitne. Wendy Dress - FATPACK @Reborn Event Earrings: sacrilege . talisa earrings @Sabbath Event Ears: Scuanch - FoxEars @Sabbath Event Background: Burrow Coffee Co.

Popular Posts