Ibiza [Post #611]

Oh, all I know are sad songs... seriously though this is true. Imagine Dragons just released their single "Eyes Closed" and I've been obsessed. I'm just peeping their socials in desperate need to fulfill my bucketlist goal of going to my first ever concert. It. has. to. be. Imagine Dragons. They made me feel safe and understood when I went through major depression as a teenager and he saved me from a LOT. He also became a way of bonding with my dad because he'd check on me when he'd notice my bad days and vice versa, we used to blast their songs in the car on road trips or just local goings around. I am waiting for their tour dates because I want to suprise my dad with tickets. If you would, keep an eye on them for me would ya?
Hair: TRUTH Collective / Lush - Blonde
Brows: [REVERIE] Penny Eyebrows
Eyeliner: -- PUMEC - Minerva - Beauty Set (LELU EVO x) Eyes: [ VelvetVue ] Melancolia Eyes @Sabbath Event
Lipstick: Ladybird. // Niq Lipsticks HUD
Top: Ascendant - Becca Top 06

Popular Posts