DEADGRL [Post #614]

You fall, you get back up and you push it to the next level. I hate everything about work right now and I can't seem to ever get over the humps and bumps and micro details that make a huge difference. I'm just trying to get through the day and help everyone around me but I also have to remember to stop, take a deep breath and listen. I can't be perfect and I am doing my best and that is what matters most.
Hair: [Yomi] Genesis Hair Skin: VIENA. Piper @Sabbath Event Eyebrows: [VelvetVue] Lavinia Eyebrows @Gothcore Event Lipstick: -Suicidal Unborn!- Zenona Lipstick - Lel EVOX Eyeliner: YINN. Gloam Eyeshadow Pack (Lel EVOX) @Sabbath Event
Top: +CHANDRA+ Vicky Blouse Fatpack @Sabbath Event Bag: .:INHUMATION:. Feruta Bag - Fatpack @Sabbath Event Boots: ABSENCE - Caprice [Legacy] @Sabbath Event Backdrop: House of Shade - Night Life Backdrop