Live, Laugh, Lobotomy [Post #612]

Set backs and more set backs this week. I feel like I rode off the high of a great weekend with my love but right off the bat I'm having to start thinking about what to do with our car. We don't want to trade at the moment because we are upside down. So here I got putting all of my saved money for moving, into the only car we have...
*Base* Head: LeLUTKA Billie Head 4.0 Body: [LEGACY] Original Skin: DeeTaleZ lel EVOX - Hanna - CELTIC Eyeliner: Ladybird. // Cassia Eyegloss @Sabbath Event
Eyes: VelvetVue - Melancolia Eyes @Sabbath Event
*Outfit* Hair: TRUTH VIP - Moment Earrings: e.marie // Khloe Earrings - Golds Necklace: [Cosmic Dust] - Heart Choker & Necklace Top/Leggings: NOIR - The Goth doll set Fatpack @Sabbath Event
Liquid Pack: ~AntiSocial~ Slurps @Sabbath Event
Backdrop: KraftWork Wick's Bathroom

Popular Posts