Rounded [Post #620]

It's been constant go time since the end of May so I'm feeling real behind on my other projects. I've been really delving into using Photoshop for promotional posters and thumbnails and I'm having lots of fun with that but I feel it's taking most of my other time up! Side note, but I'm really feeling myself in this photo!!! Sabbath, your like my second home. I love all the designers and management, they are all so understanding!~ You all have time to look around until the 11th!
Hair: .Olive. the Sip It Hair Hair Clips: .:INHUMATION:. Gehenna Collection - Fatpack @Sabbath Event
Eyes: [ Velvetvue ] Lunar Eyes @Sabbath Event Eyeliner: Coven Raven - Nemesis - Eyeshadow @Sabbath Event
Lipstick: [Velvetvue ] Bloody Mary Lipstick @Sabbath Event
Dress: {Rosier} / Amaris Uniform / Fatpack @Sabbath Event
Backdrop: Paparazzi BACKDROP - The Room With A View