Supernova [Post #623]

This week had some of the most twists and turns my life has ever had... for one, over the weekend, our neighboring town evacuated due to wildfires ripping through their town. Second, I had learned my aunt passed away Wednesday night and it was unexpected so our family is really struggling with the reality. Thirdly, I can finally say I am a car owner, I'm young so this is huge to me. I've never been able to say I own a car. I feel like this week really showed me that life is fleeting and I have to be grateful for every day I have and live life to the fullest just like my aunt did.
Hair: Moon. Hair // - Blondes - Razor Wire Tattoo: #MissBlack - Bonnie Parker @Sabbath Event
Top: +WORN+ Bengel Tee FATPACK @Sabbath Event Skirt: +WORN+ Bengel Skirt FATPACK @Sabbath Event
Garters: .Aitne. Kira Garters - Fatpack @FaMESHed X
Heels: : CULT : Emi Backpack: dust.bunny . pastel night . bat bag . Pose: OG. The Swamp @Sabbath Event
Background:[WARTZ] 04 FACADE