Gains [Post #642]

I've been really missing my work outs; I have been telling myself I'll go and then end up making excuses. However, the hardest part is starting back up again (and continuing I guess). I have the motivation but the excuses just keep coming. I hope I get my butt up soon though cause I miss how confident I was when lifting.
☽What I'm Wearing☾ Hair: Beusy: Daemonette Hair + Cap / MINI ASSORTED
12 color options Change: Horn color, Cap + Bow color, Safetypin color and Text Top: Over - Ayaka Sweater - Black For GenX (Classic, Curvy), Legacy, Maitreya and Reborn Pants: .Aitne. Fanny Pants - FATPACK
12 color options Change: pants color and bow color Shoes: .miss chelsea. Acia Sneakers Creme
For Jake, Lara & LaraX, Legacy and Reborn Weights: lmndrp - live, laugh, LIFT - Black Weights
Pose (L & R or both) and decor

Popular Posts