Hunting [Post #640]

Here we go again with the work week. I'm glad for having Monday off, I'll just keep my head up and get the job done! I've got less than a month until I see Imagine Dragons and I'm so super duper excited! Going to hold on to what I'm grateful for~
Hair: Stealthic - Techno - Basic Pack includes: Hairstyle mesh, All Full Pack colors, One style variant, Ability to turn roots on/off, no accessory/bangs - Color Tab: 180 swatches Jumper: ABSENCE - Desolate Romper FATPACK @SabbathEvent - Available in Bombshell, LaraX, Legacy, Perky, Reborn and Waifu - 5 colors (with latex options) Boots: {minuit} Esme Boots FATPACK @SabbathEvent - Available in Kupra, Legacy and Reborn Spirit Box: Octubre: Spirit-Thing. @SabbathEvent Skull: ~Antisocial~ Calvaria @SabbathEvent Poses: OG. Just Tired @SabbathEvent Background: .PALETO.Backdrop:.OLD HOUSE

Popular Posts